Malihin – Liatiko Rose – 2022

18.00

Liatiko – Rose wine – Rethymno

In stock

Liatiko – Rose wine – Rethymno

Vinification:  80% of the wine was extracted for 5 hours, while the remaining 20% ​​was left in contact with the skins for two days. The wine is fermented with Indigenous yeasts at 22°C. Ripening is done staying with wine lees for 8 months in stainless tanks. Minimal sulphides, no sticking and staying for 8 months with the lees gave substance, structure and depth.

A low-intervention culinary rosé with beautiful fruit reminiscent of cherry and plums and a mouth with mild tannins and the tartness of grapefruit on the aftertaste to balance the sweetness of the fruit

Pairs well with dishes such as stuffed, chicken with okra, beans and many dishes of the Mediterranean cuisine.